ESTELITE FLOW QUICK 3 syringe kit
Restorative And Prosthetic Dentistry, Composite Flowable
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Estelite® Flow Quick 3 Syringe
ESTELITE FLOW QUICK® (Medium Flow) and ESTELITE FLOW QUICK® HIGH FLOW are universal supra-nano filled flowable resin composites offering a choice of two optimal viscosities. Building on the proven success of Estelite’s spherical filler technology, Estelite Flow Quick® and Estelite Flow Quick® High Flow deliver superior esthetics, ideal handling, excellent polishability, outstanding mechanical strengths, quick curing times. This distinctive characteristic of quick curing is due to Tokuyama’s patented innovatice initiator system “Radical Amplified Photopolymerization (RAP) Technology”.
Halogen : 5-10 sec.
LED : 5**-10 sec.(**5 sec with 900mW/cm2)
Xenon : 3 sec
• Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped cavities)
• Cavity lining
• Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
• Repair of porcelain/composite
• Extended working time (90 sec.)
• Outstanding esthetics
• Superior mechanical strengths
• Very low shrinkage
• Optimal radiopacity
• Very fast curing
• Blending effect/ Wide shade matching range
• Minimal color change after curing
Package: 3 Syringe Kit (A2, A3, A3.5)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.